Friday, May 2, 2008

hardtalk on dr tun mahathir

I like the way Stephen Sackur asked his questions. It's so intellectually stimulating, I am amazed by leaps and bounds.

Here's the link - thought I'd share!


Issues that were brought out to the front that excited me
-human rights and the ISA
-locking up of anwar
-what Malaysians despise is not one person, or one party. but the entire system for which it was built upon. the racial lenses. the lack of freedom of speech. thank you for your huge contribution tun m.

You have to check that out if you haven't - tell me what you think!!!

2 comments:

Maverick SM said...

I had watch the 3-part video. Did you notice the smiles on Mahathir's face? It's so unnatural and suggestive.

phillix-starscreamer said...

really? i think he looked rather uncomfortable. like he was expecting questions that would glorify him, but sackur gave him a hard time instead. but all in all, it was disturbing...