Monday, May 5, 2008

the grandmother of absurdity!

I was reading blogs awhile ago when I stumbled upon a post which spoke about our Prime Minister being defamed on facebook.

Get this. FACEBOOK. An account on FACEBOOK.

You can access one here, and another here

This is ABSURD. In one of the accounts Pak Lah is 'married to Khairy Jamaluddin' and religious views 'whatever makes my homies dig me'. This is not only childish, immature, inappropriate but totally uncalled for. What do they gain out of doing this? I don't get it. Why can't they stick to what is constructive and what is beneficial rather than pull silly tricks like this that only high school - sorry - primary school kids would think of?

I think by the end of the year, my blood pressure will rise significantly. 

ARGH.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tomorrow, my friend. tomorrow the saga ends!

phillix-starscreamer said...

what saga? tun M's saga?

Anonymous said...

our EXAMS, you dimwit. you're too drawn into the political scene. geez.